TrainWeb Hosted Websites Featuring
Narrow Gauge Trains
Sorted by URL and not by title.
Click on the below images to visit our
rail magazine promotion trading partners:
- ★ = Active website noted for volume & quality of information & photos.
- ☆ = Inactive website noted for archival information & photos.
- CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
- ★ Rip Van Winkle Railroads - Catskill Mountain
www.trainweb.org/catskillmtn - Rip Van Winkle Railroads
The Rip Van Winkle Railroads, a nickname given to them, were a consortium of four little railroads that operated in the Catskill Mountains of New York for nearly forty years. The four railroads, the Catskill Mountain Railway, the Otis Elevating Railway , the Cairo Railroad, and the Catskill & Tannersville Railway were all interconnected narrow gauge (3 ft.) devoted to the transportation of vacationers to the Mountaintop...
- ★★ Doubleheaders Model Railroad Club (www.doubleheaders.org)
- ☆ Irish Narrow Gauge Railways
www.trainweb.US/i3 - Irish Narrow Gauge Railways
Ireland was blessed with an extensive collection of 3' Gauge Tramways and Light Railways, carrying both goods and passengers, mostly drawn by steam power. Whether you are an enthusiast, modeller or historian, I hope that these pages will serve as a useful index to the material that is available concerning these lines...
- ☆ The Idaho Narrow Gauge News
- ★ New Zealand Railways Steam Locomotives
- ☆ Philadelphia Bethlehem and New England